Thursday, March 24, 2011

Underneath It All Is A Potent Human Civilization - Just Waiting!

"In a nutshell, peace, prosperity, and civilization are not automatic."

What I have discovered just recently, and I am sure others have discovered it before, is that underneath it all is something, not a void. What I mean is that once interventionism is removed there is not a void nor chaos but rather a fully endowed, although stunted, foundation and structure of classical liberalism. In other words, there is no reason to fear the exorcism of interventionism. What is there is not void or chaos but rather order, justice, and an unshackled potential of human civilization.

For more information go to my website.

Go here to read about Mastery of ETHICAL ECONOMICS.

{I am currently taking a partial hiatus from blogging so frequently since I am preparing to write the fourth and final book in the divine economy theory series, due to be published around May 2011.}

No comments: